Saturday, December 3, 2011

Let me experiment with your mouth

FOOD is the orgasm of the mouth.

The way I lifted the fork to the level of my face. My eyes looked down at the food sitting on the fork. I gazed. I felt the skin of my lips begin to part. The inside of them moist ready to slide in the strong steel equipment preparing to deliver its goods. My tongue pushes forward anxiously. My hand motions the fork closer. I close my eyes as the utensil goes into the opening. I felt the tip of the fork touch the skin of my tongue. This deliverance cued my lips to close in around the smooth silvery edges. My cheeks sucked in as I slowly pulled and transfered the food into my body. I moved the substance around my mouth, savoring the taste. It mixed with my own saliva and swishes inside the hole. This motion allowed me to take in all of its zest.  Finally, it left my pallet satisfied but hungry for more.

2 comments:

  1. You really draw the reader in and make them feel like they are eating. It is almost enchanting because I can feel the smooth silvery edges of the fork running up against my tongue. Very descriptive and powerful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "let me experience with your mouth" is one of the most sexually suggestive titles i've seen of anyone this semester. it immediately sets the reader up to expect sensory detail, which you do good at providing, but iwant to see more!

    ReplyDelete